Spinal Backboard with Head Immobilizer & Straps
The design, developed with a premier rotomolded, provides stiffness and torsional rigidity while keeping the board lightweight. The unique board design allows for water to flow through, making the board self-draining and therefore easier to use and stabilize in the water. The bright orange color makes it highly visible.
- Pricing includes head immobilizer and straps.
- Customizable buoyancy allows customers to adjust buoyancy by inserting polyethylene foam rods (supplied with board)
- 100% virgin High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) with no metal makes the board X-Ray translucent
- New snap in straps are extra-long and easily field replaceable
- Size: 78" L x 20" W. 500 lb. weight capacity.