Shallow Water Lifeguard
Who Should Attend & What Will They Learn?
- Anyone who works or looks to work as a professional lifeguard on a beach or swimming pool.
- This qualification is designed for those learners wishing to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to become a qualified pool/beach lifeguard. It covers the preparation, health and safety of a swimming pool and beach environment, and how to respond to pool emergencies and emergency situations in the swimming pool and in the beach as well.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Good English verbal communication skills (understanding and reading)
Candidate must pass the below requirements:
- must be able to swim continuously 50 M
- Climb out of the pool unaided without using steps or a ladder.
Training Course Outlines:
Course Duration & Examination Assessment:
v Shallow water Lifeguarding:
4 days in total.
100% attendance is required
Pool Training and Examination Duration is 30 Hours as following:
Practical and theoretical training: 26 Hours.
Written exam: 1.5 hours
Practical exam: 2.5Hours
After successfully completing the full training you will be ready for a practical and written assessment for your EIAC certificate