First Aid, CPR & AED
As an authorized training center from The International Certification and Training Academy (TICTA) and Medic First Aid are one of the most experienced international providers of First Aid and CPR (cardio-pulmonary resuscitation) training, DRASSA Sport Services has the pleasure to offer the following details:
Who Should Attend & What Will They Learn?
Hotels staff, companies associates, School teachers, sports trainers or individuals who require a Basic First Aid qualification approved by the Dubai Corporation of Ambulance Services (DCAS). This course teaches First Aid skills for the different workplaces and how to deal with life-threatening and non- lifeguarding conditions. It is suitable for any student, even without prior knowledge.
The course will familiarize students with their roles and responsibilities of the Emergency First Response, including assessing an incident, recognizing signs and symptoms of injury and illness, and assisting a casualty who is suffering from injury and illness.
In some situations, with very simple care we can save a life.
FIRST AID & CPR/AED training requirement:
- Good command in English (Speaking and reading) is preferred
- Our instructors are English and Arabic speakers
- Above 15 years old
- Sudden illness
- Injuries to muscles Bones and joints,
- Heat and cold-related emergencies
- A single, condensed book for class and reference
- Theoretical explain with video projection.
- Practical training for CPR/AED & FIRST AID with equipment.
Certification and Validity:
After successful completion of the training each participant will receive the following:
One day: 8 hours
- The duration may vary depending on the number of participants
The whole training package includes:
- First Aid and CPR/AED Course
- Training Handbook
- Certificates Fees